Leading choice in the market for
outdoor incident detection
Whether you need to dynamically manage your emergency lane, expand incident detection beyond tunnels or improve safety on bridges, Citilog can offer same performance than achieved in tunnels. Detecting incident on open roads has always been a challenge due to the high level of false alarm. Thanks to Citilog latest deep learning algorithms, the level of false alarm is reduced by 10 times.
- Top-class performance with our unique combination of pixel analytics and deep learning algorithms, enabling a detection range of 300 meters that cannot be achieved through deep learning alone.
- Experience the lowest false alarm rate in the market, thanks to our access to a unique dataset that trains our algorithms. With a base of 60,000 installed cameras, no one can match our capabilities.
- Optimize hardware requirements with cost-effective solutions. Totally camera agnostic, one server can handle up to 100 streams.
- Easily deploy our off-the-shelf product, that has been extensively tested in various configurations. No on-site learning is required.
- Expert technical support throughout your project execution, to ensure a smooth process and knowledge transfer. Our team at Citilog consists of six engineers with an average of over 10 years’ experience.
- Lowest total cost of ownership: redundancy, cybersecurity, maintenance contract and upgrade.
The lowest false detection rate
Citilog’s Incident Management software solutions are proven to reliably detect incidents with extremely low false detection rates in demanding environments. This is done through a server solution, combining an existing CCTV surveillance system, or by using cameras with on-board processing capabilities.
Immediate response system
Citilog’s Immediate Response System exemplifies the commitment to leveraging advanced technologies for efficient traffic management on Highways and Expressways. By combining incident detection, swift response, and proactive communication, Citilog empowers transportation authorities and operators to enhance safety, minimize disruptions, and improve the overall travel experience for road users.