Citilog provides the Vehicle Detection system and technology for the Stockholm By-Pass tunnel project
Sweden’s national road authority, Trafikverket, has selected the Citilog’s market leading, video based, Incident Management Software with Applied Deep Learning, to equip a total of 450+ tunnel cameras for the Stockholm By-Pass tunnel project.
Citilog providing its market leading Incident Management Solution incl. Applied Deep Learning for Stockholm By-Pass North and South tunnels. With Yunex Traffic as the general contractor and after extensive evaluations of other video detection providers, Trafikverket and the City of Stockholm’s traffic department selected Citilog’s solution.
With Yunex Traffic as the general contractor and after extensive evaluations of other video detection providers, Trafikverket and the City of Stockholm’s traffic department selected Citilog’s solution.
- Combination of pixel analytics and deep learning algorithms, enabling a detection range of 300 meters that cannot be achieved through deep learning alone.
- Experience the lowest false alarm rate in the market, with a base of 60,000 installed cameras, no one can match our capabilities.
- Optimize hardware requirements with cost-effective solutions. Totally camera agnostic, one server can handle up to 100 streams.
- Easily deploy our off-the-shelf product, that has been extensively tested in various configurations. No on-site learning is required.
- Expert technical support, our team at Citilog consists of six engineers with an average of over 10 years’ experience.
- Lowest total cost of ownership: redundancy, cybersecurity, maintenance contract and upgrade.