How incident detection powered by
Deep Learning can improve road management
Innovation has been Citilog’s DNA from the beginning. As a company, we invest heavily in R&D but also in public and private partnerships that help us deliver the best possible solutions.
For more than a decade, we have been leveraging our vision analytics with Deep Learning (DL). This technology combined with our 25+ years of experience have taken the performance of Automatic Incident Detection to the next level.
Elevate your system with cutting-edge Pedestrian Detection
- Enhanced road safety: Alerting drivers to pedestrians, reducing accidents.
- Real-time alerts for rapid response.
- Flexible lane detection for versatile use.
- Improved risk management with trajectory visualization.
- Precise detection trained on diverse scenarios.
- Combination of pixel analytics and deep learning algorithms, enabling a detection range of 300 meters that cannot be achieved through deep learning alone.
- Experience the lowest false alarm rate in the market, with a base of 60,000 installed cameras, no one can match our capabilities.
- Optimize hardware requirements with cost-effective solutions. Totally camera agnostic, one server can handle up to 100 streams.
- Easily deploy our off-the-shelf product, that has been extensively tested in various configurations. No on-site learning is required.
- Expert technical support, our team at Citilog consists of six engineers with an average of over 10 years’ experience.
- Lowest total cost of ownership: redundancy, cybersecurity, maintenance contract and upgrade.