Installed at intersections, XCam-ng provides real-time queue measurement per traffic lane. Processed locally by the traffic controller or by a central system, the queue measurement is the ideal data to optimize the operation of traffic lights, reduce waiting time and at the same time pollution and emissions of greenhouse gases.
XCam-ng is also used for pre-gridlock detection at intersections, especially intersections with tramways or Bus Rapid Transit (BRT). By detecting standing traffic at the center of the intersection, the XCam-ng is the ideal solution to prevent intersection gridlock and public transportation delays.
Installed at ramps, XCam-ng provides real-time queue measurement per traffic lane. This is used to avoid queue spill-back on highways and freeways.
XCam-ng is an above-ground detector that eliminates constraints imposed by embedded loops upon installation and maintenance: lane closure, cutting road surface, etc.
XCam-ng can be connected to any traffic controller using XCom a universal communication board. XCam-ng is IP addressable and can be connected directly to newer generations of traffic controllers and to central systems.
XCam-ng features a WDR (Wide Dymnamic Range) CMOS sensor and an image optimisation module to enhance detection performances in any lighting conditions.
With low-power consumption and wireless capabilities (optional), XCam-ng provides unrivaled seamless installation.
- Vehicle queue detection
- Vehicle queue measurement
- Spatial occupancy
- Vehicle counting
- Pre-gridlock detection
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) sensor for enhanced detection performances
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- Color video streaming
- XCamMonitoring configuration and monitoring tool
- Fail-safe outputs
- Digital zoom
- Above-ground detection
- Intersections using XCam-ng can experience 12 to 15% reduction of waiting time on average
- Digital zoom allows seamless installation on the field
- 1/2,7” WXGA (1280x800) WDR color CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination 0.04 lux @ f/1.2
- Anti-blooming, zero smearing
- Signal to Noise ratio: >50dB
- IP67 Injection molded polycarbonate housing
- Sun shield for hot climate and direct sun exposure (option)
- Size: 132 x 254 x 124 mm
- Supplied with complete mounting brackets and connection box
- Power Supply: +12/24V AC/DC
- Power consumption: 3W
- Operating temperature: -34°C / +74°C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 600g
- Direct output: Ethernet or RS485
- Output to Citilog XCom: Ethernet or RS485
- Citilog SDK: XML
- Other standard protocols DIASER, Modbus…
- Wireless communication module (option)
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.