Typically deployed on off-ramps, XCam-Edge-ww can detect a wrong-way driver within a few seconds. Locally connected to a Variable (or Dynamic) Message Sign, it can warn drivers in a second that they are engaging the ramp in the wrong direction. Connection to the sign can be via open collectors, Ethernet or wirelessly.
Connected to the Traffic Control Center through the network or a wirelless modem, XCam-Edge-ww will send a video clip of the wrong-way occurrence for verification and action by traffic operators.
XCam-Edge-ww features a WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) CMOS sensor and an image optimisation module to enhance detection performances in any lighting conditions.
With low-power consumption and wireless capabilities (option), XCamEdge-ww provides unrivaled seamless installation.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) sensor for enhanced detection performances
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- Color video streaming
- MediaManager configuration and monitoring tool
- Fail-safe outputs
- Digital zoom
- Above-ground detection
- High accuracy
- Digital zoom allows seamless installation on the field
- 1/2,7” WXGA (1280x800) WDR color CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination 0.04 lux @ f/1.2
- Anti-blooming, zero smearing
- Signal to Noise ratio: >50dB
- IP67 Injection molded polycarbonate housing
- Sun shield for hot climate and direct sun exposure (option)
- Size: 132 x 254 x 124 mm
- Supplied with complete mounting brackets and connection box
- Power Supply: PoE; +12/24V AC/DC
- Power consumption: <5W
- Operating temperature: -34°C / +74°C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 600g
- Direct output: Ethernet
- Output to Citilog XCom: Ethernet
- Citilog SDK: XML
- Other standard protocols DIASER, Modbus…
- Wireless communication module (option)
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.