Designed and optimized for highways and arterials, XCam-Edge-td is an above-ground detector that eliminates constraints imposed by embedded loops upon installation and maintenance: lane closure, cutting road surface, etc.
XCam-Edge-td is IP addressable and can be connected directy to any central system or roadside unit.
XCam-Edge-td features a WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) CMOS sensor and an image optimisation module to enhance detection performances in any lighting conditions.
With low-power consumption and wireless capabilities, XCam-Edge-td provides unrivaled seamless installation.
- Volume / Vehicle count
- Level of service
- Classification based on vehicle length
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) sensor for enhanced detection performances
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- Color video streaming
- XCamMonitoring configuration and monitoring tool
- Fail-safe outputs
- Digital zoom
- Above-ground detection
- High accuracy
- Digital zoom allows seamless installation on the field
- 1/2,7” WXGA (1280x800) WDR color CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination 0.04 lux @ f/1.2
- Anti-blooming, zero smearing
- Signal to Noise ratio: >50dB
- IP67 Injection molded polycarbonate housing
- Sun shield for hot climate and direct sun exposure (option)
- Size: 132 x 254 x 124 mm
- Supplied with complete mounting brackets and connection box
- Power Supply: +12/24V AC/DC
- Power consumption: <5W
- Operating temperature: -34°C / +74°C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 600g
- Direct output: Ethernet
- Output to Citilog XCom: Ethernet
- Citilog SDK: XML
- Other standard protocols DIASER, Modbus…
- Wireless communication module (option)
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.