SmartTraffic-i allows fast automatic real time incident detection with an alarm and on-screen display of incidents within a few seconds after an incident occurs.
Fast detection enables a proactive response to incidents and accidents and thus limits the risks of secondary accidents, minimizing human loss and infrastructure damage.
SmartTraffic-i operates on Smart Cameras that are IP addressable and can be connected directy to any central system or roadside unit.
Benefits: Mobility and SafetyWith a quick detection of incidents by SmartTraffic-i, it is easier for Traffic Control Centers to track incidents in real time and then to anticipate congestion. With faster notification of accidents, oncoming drivers can anticipate, adjust their speed and avoid secondary accidents. The risk of congestion is reduced, which improves mobility on roadways.
Connected to the Traffic Control Center through the network or a wireless modem, SmartTraffic-i will send a video clip of the incident or accident for investigation into the nature and cause of incidents and action by traffic operators.
Return on InvestmentsBecause it can be easily deployed on existing Smart Cameras, SmartTraffic-i provides unrivaled seamless installation.
The Edge detection architecture is a very cost-effective solution, especially for sites where power and connectivity are not granted.
- Stopped vehicle
- MediaManager monitoring and management Graphical User Interface
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- Video streaming
- Easily deployed on existing Smart Cameras
- Easy connection to 3rd party systems and VMS
- Cost-effective edge-detection architecture
- The Citilog SmartTraffic-i application can run on AXIS IP Camera equipped with a processor (ARTPEC) of generation 4 and above
- List of compatible cameras: click here
- Direct output: Ethernet
- Citilog SDK: XML
- Other standard protocols: AXIS event handling
- Wireless communication module (option)
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.