MediaRoad allows fast automatic real time incident detection with an alarm and on-screen display of incidents within a few seconds after an incident occurs.
Fast detection enables a proactive response to incidents and accidents and thus limits the risks of secondary accidents, minimizing human casualties and infrastructure damage.
Benefits: Mobility and SafetyWith a quick detection of incidents by MediaRoad, it is easier for Traffic Control Centers to track incidents in real time and then to anticipate congestion. With faster notification of accidents, oncoming drivers can anticipate, adjust their speed and avoid secondary accidents. The risk of congestion is reduced, which improves mobility on roadways.
With digital video recording of incidents, an investigation into the nature and cause of incidents are possible.
Return on InvestmentsBecause of quick detection for any type of incident - large or small - the system can enable adapted best plans for action for traffic managers to better protect investments in infrastructure. MediaRoad helps maintain a high level of availability of roads, thus enhancing the Return on Investment both in operations and in risk escalation reduction.
- Stopped vehicle
- Wrong way
- Slow vehicle
- Vehicle count
- Level of service
- MediaManager monitoring and management Graphical User Interface
- Field proven technology (20 years)
- Compatible with IP and Analog system
- Database for video clips of incidents
- Analog video: PAL/NTSC
- IP video: compatible with any ONVIF/RTSP stream
- IP video: compatible with most non ONVIF/RTSP stream
- MediaRoad can be installed on any Windows-operated computer
- MediaRoad can be installed on Virtual Machines
- Citilog SDK: MediaTCPServer/MediaXMLServer
- Other standard protocols: OPC, Modbus…
- Specific protocols upon request
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.