Installed at intersections, MediaCity provides real-time queue measurement per traffic lane. Processed locally by the traffic controller or by a central system, the queue measurement is the ideal data to optimize the operation of traffic lights, reduce waiting time and at the same time pollution and emissions of greenhouse gases.
MediaCity is also used for pre-gridlock detection at intersections, especially intersections with tramways or Rapid bus transit. By detecting standing traffic at the center of the intersection, MediaCity is the ideal solution to prevent intersection gridlock and public transportation delays.
Installed at ramps, MediaCity provides real-time queue measurement per traffic lane. This is used to avoid queue spill-back on highways and freeways.
MediaCity is an above-ground detection solution that eliminates constraints imposed by embedded loops upon installation and maintenance: lane closure, cutting road surface, etc.
MediaCity solution is IP addressable and can be connected directly to newer generations of traffic controllers and to any central system.
Because it can be easily deployed on existing cameras, MediaCity provides unrivaled seamless installation.
- Vehicle queue detection
- Vehicle queue measurement
- Spatial occupancy
- Vehicle counting, Speed
- Pre-gridlock detection
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- Video streaming
- PC based configuration and monitoring tool: XCamMonitoring
- Fail-safe outputs
- Above-ground detection
- Intersections using MediaCity can experience 12 to 15% reduction of waiting time on average
- Easily deployed on existing Smart Cameras
- Cost-effective edge-detection architecture
- MediaManager monitoring and management Graphical User Interface
- Field proven above-ground detection technology (20 years)
- Compatible with IP and Analog system
- Intersections using SmartTraffic-ng can experience 12 to 15% reduction of waiting time on average
- Analog video: PAL/NTSC
- IP video: compatible with any ONVIF/RTSP stream
- IP video: compatible with most non ONVIF/RTSP stream
- MediaCity can be installed on any Windows-operated computer
- MediaCity can be installed on Virtual Machines
- Citilog SDK: MediaTCPServer/MediaXMLServer
- Other standard protocols: OPC, Modbus…
- Specific protocols upon request
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.