CTCloud collects traffic data from a variety of traffic sensors, particularly the XCam-td and SmartTraffic-td.
CTCloud stores traffic data in a secured Cloud environment. The transmission is secured and the storage is guaranteed by a Service Level Agreement.
Autorized users can connect to CTCloud from anywhere to consult the data and visualize video streams from traffic sensors, using a simple web browser.
CTCloud is provided as a Service (Sensor as a Service - SaaS).
BenefitsA cost effective solution:
- Pay as you go: a small investment for a big benefit
- Transfer from Capex to Opex
- No hardware requirement for the technical room (except the traffic sensors)
A flexible platform:
- Scalable – the platforms evolves with your needs
Platform is ready to use:
- Easy to deploy
- Accessible from anywhere
- Intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface)
Fully secured solution:
- Secure transmission
- The SLA (Service Level Agreement) garantees data availability
- User/group management
- Controlled data sharing
- 24/7 availability
- Collect, consolidate and publish data in real time: CTCloud collects the data from sensors, stores and selects the suitable information for the publication.
- Data exploration through interactive vizualisation: A various ways are offered by CTCloud to consult and analyze the data, such as tables, graphs, maps,live video, snapshot recording.
- Data sharing and diffusion: The CTCloud is not only for visualizing the traffic data online, but also for sharing, reusing the information. Therefore, we provide the most flexible solutions to export, reuse or share the traffic data.
- Re-use of data: The CTCloud is an open platform, providing an API, Widgets for quick development of services and/or web sites.
- Flexible Dashboard for traffic monitoring and maintenance: From our dashboard, your traffic is easily controlled and the sensor system is easy to maintain.
Data collection aggregation
- The minimum period of data collection aggregating is 60 s
- CTCloud can be displayed on the following web browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Traffic sensors compatible with CTCloud
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.