Designed to cope with the requirements of high-demanding applications such as tolling and enforcement, CT-LPR1 offers ouststanding performances for licence plate detection and recognition at high speeds.
It does not require an external trigger and has unrivaled performances for plate detection.
CT-LPR1 is the perfect sensor for Licence Plate Recognition on tollways, highways, bridges and tunnels.
With image processing at 50 frames per seconds and a detection range of 20m across a 3m width, CT-LPR1 delivers strong performances in any weather and lighting conditions.
CT-LPR1 is fully integrated in MediaManager, the Citilog software-based video, incident and data management platform.
- Licence Plate detection
- Licence Plate recognition
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- Above-ground detector
- High accuracy
- Recognition distance: up to 20 meters
- Coverage width: up to 3 meters
- Image processing: 50 frames/second
- Illumination: IR 850nm pulsated
- Lens: 20x motorized zoom - color/B&W
- IP67 aluminium; RAL 7048
- Dimensions (mm): 158 x 154 x 75
- Supplied with complete mounting brackets and connection box
- Connectors: Waterproof push-pull IP67
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Power consumption: average 24 W
- Operating Temperature: -40°C / +55°C
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Direct output: Ethernet Gigabit TCP-IP V4, RS232
- Citilog SDK: MediaTCPServer / MediaXMLServer
- Other standard protocols: OPC, Modbus…
- Specific protocols upon request
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.