CT-HAZ is the perfect sensor for Dangerous goods / Hazardous Materials Recognition on sensitive infrastructures such as bridges and tunnels.
CT-HAZ is also the solution of choice for cities that want to enforce “no-hazmat” laws.
Designed to cope with the requirements of high-demanding applications, CT-HAZ offers ouststanding performances for Dangerous goods plate detection and recognition at high speeds. It does not require an external trigger and has unrivaled performances for plate detection.
CT-HAZ can be associated with CT-LPR1 or CT-LPR2 licence plate recognition senors. In that configuration, the Hazardous material plate is associated with the licence plate of the truck for enforcement purposes.
With image processing at 50 frames per second and a detection range of 20m across a 3m width, CT-HAZ delivers strong performances in any weather and lighting conditions.
CT-HAZ is fully integrated in MediaManager, the Citilog software-based video, incident and data management platform.
- Dangerous good Plate detection
- Dangerous good Plate recognition
- Dangerous material classification
- Pairing with Licence Plate recognition (option)
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- 20x motorized zoom
- Above-ground detector
- High accuracy
- Recognition distance: up to 20 meters
- Coverage width: up to 3 meters
- Image processing: 50 frames/second
- Illumination: IR 850nm pulsated
- Lens: 20x motorized zoom - color/B&W
- IP67 aluminium; RAL 7048
- Dimensions (mm): 158 x 154 x 75
- Supplied with complete mounting brackets and connection box
- Connectors: Waterproof push-pull IP67
- Power Supply: 24VDC
- Power consumption: average 24W
- Operating Temperature: -40°C / +55°C
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Direct output: Ethernet Gigabit TCP-IP V4, RS232
- Citilog SDK: MediaTCPServer / MediaXMLServer
- Other standard protocols: OPC, Modbus…
- Specific protocols upon request
- EMC EN 5502
- EN 61000
- photobiological safety IEC62471
- environmental TR2130C
We continually strive to improve the performance of our products and solutions; hence the specifications and capabilities are subject to change. For complete specifications please download the data sheet.